SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Hair care products you NEED to know about!|B’s Beauty♡

Hello♡
how are you i hope you are well, Today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite hair care products i will be leaving links to all of the products down below if you are interested. Hope you enjoy!


The first thing is the herbal essence dazzling shine shampoo. I swear by this as its not got oils in which usually in a shampoo makes my hair looks greasy instead it gives you shine and not grease! It also makes my hair very soft and smell lovely.
It has been surprisingly hard to get my hands on every shop I go into they don’t have it but have other herbal essence shampoo and conditioners so people must agree with me and love it if its
hard to get! But when I do see it in stores I tend to get a few so I can stock up!




The next thing is for after I have washed my hair and before I blow dry my hair, the Lee Stafford coco loco blow and go lotion is amazing. I use this after I have washed my hair I get a little bit on my finger then shake it into the ends of my hair and below my roots. Then I blow dry my hair as usual I think this is partly why my hair seems to be shiny as well as the herbal essence shampoo.



Another product of Lee Stafford I love is the sea salt mud mask. I use this one a month and I use this before I apply conditioner. I haven’t yet to try the shampoo and conditioner in the range but I will next time I see it in stores. I love this because it restores damaged hair but it doesn’t feel like it being weighed down.



I hope you enjoyed this short blog post and it helped you I have links down below if you want to purchase any of the items I have spoke about!

what hair products do you love and recommend? comment below x


LINKS FROM THIS POST:








Post a Comment